Aquatabs® are used by all major aid agencies, NGOs, and peacekeeping / defence forces worldwide for the treatment of human drinking water in emergency situations. We works with key international NGOs to reduce suffering during human and natural disasters. With 25 years experience in responding to disasters around the world we are well positioned in helping with any crisis. Stock of water purification tablets on hand in 20 Countries around the world aid the speedy distribution when a disaster strikes.
For further information contact Kevin O Callaghan on +353 53 9117900 or email
Service to you
We offer a 24 hour – 7 day – 365 days a year immediate support service. Aquatabs personnel will assist you with all requirements including registration work, technical support and training programmes. We hold a huge library of technical studies, reports and training programmes which we make available to our customers.
We are proud to offer you
- Global Quality Gold Standard products.
- 24 hour – 7 day – 365 days emergency direct availability via our emergency system.
- Crisis readiness: We hold 50+ million tablets in stock at all times for emergency situations both at our Wexford factory and at Butyl Products Ltd. www.butylproducts.co.uk
- Technical support: Customers find this a very valuable service. Consider us your technical support partner for all questions and problems. We also offer conference papers for local conferences in your area.
- Training: We offer training presentations, CDs and in-house training programmes.
- Registration assistance: We offer a full dossier preparation service and important assistance for any registrations you require.
- Regulatory assistance:.We will keep you up to date with new regulations and packaging requirements.
- Library of studies: Access to our technical library is available to customers.
- Logistics: Full support is given with:
- Certificates of analysis
- Customs documentation
- Packing declarations
- Fumigation certificates
- All other logistical matters.
- Technical dossiers:. Contact us at email@example.com
- Languages: Local language & presentations/packages.
Aquatabs® for fast treatment of water
Dosage is in accordance with published specifications for emergency use at 5 mg per litre chlorine
|Aquatabs 8.5mg||1 litre of water|
|Aquatabs USA||For 0.8 quart|
|Aquatabs 33mg||For 5 lt of water|
|Aquatabs 67mg||For 10 lt of water|
|Aquatabs 167mg||For 20 lt of water|
|Aquatabs 1.67g||For 200 lt of water|
|Aquatabs 8.68g||For 1000 lt of water|
|Aquatabs Granules||For all volumes greater than 1000 litres|
All tablets have a 30 minute treatment time.
Other Emergency / Disaster products from Aquatabs
Aquatabs Multipurpose Tablets are used for surface disinfection and general purpose use in field hospitals and other care facilities. For further information click here
Water quality test kits
These are a low cost 24 hour method to field-test the water quality
Chlorine test strips
To suit from 0.5ppm – 750ppm
For continuous flow water systems